Check For Plugin Conflicts
Unfortunately some plugins conflict with each other, therefore we want you to test if your problem still exists in a controlled environment.
Checking for conflicts
- Deactivate all plugins.
- Activate only the Widgets for SiteOrigin, Widgets for SiteOrigin Pro, SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle and SiteOrigin Page Builder plugins.
- If the issue remains, it may be caused by your theme. Please switch to an unaltered default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen.
- If the issue persists, it is probably caused by our plugin. Please contact us.
- If the issue has disappeared, start activating your plugins one at a time. After each activation check to see if the issue appears again.
- Contact us, letting us know which plugin is causing the conflict.